Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Senior Tax Associate
Location: China, Beijing
Function: Corporate Accounting Services
About Financial and Tax Advisory:
Dezan Shira & Associates is a specialist practice that provides foreign direct investment services for international businesses looking to enter and expand their operations in Asia. Specifically, our services include pre-investment and entry strategy advisory, comparisons of investment destinations, due diligence, corporate establishment, tax planning, accounting & reporting, treasury administration, financial review, internal audit & compliance, human resource administration & payroll, and ERP & financial system review.
· Prepare and file tax returns and assist in other tax compliance matters, such as replying to Tax bureaus and client's Revenue enquiries;
· Assist in preparing advice on tax considerations in corporate restructuring and financing, mergers and acquisitions, liquidation, asset and project financing and disposals;
· Assist in providing tax and business advice on inbound and outbound investments and cross-border transaction;
· Assist clients in developing transfer pricing policies and documentation;
· Provide tax advice in tax consulting (including indirect taxes and compliance); and
· Assist Senior Manager/ Manager in dealing with tax compliance issues for companies and representative offices, and solve complex business issues for clients in local, national, and global markets.
· Flexibility and open-mindedness;
· Ability to think creatively and a thirst for knowledge;
· Confident with a strong business sense;
· Excellent communication skills and reporting skill with a strong command of English;
· Problem solving potential and decision making skills; and
· Teamwork and high sense of integrity.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelor degree or above in accounting/CPA preferred;
· 3 to 5 years of experience in tax in international accounting, tax/auditing firm or large multinational company;
· Proficient in MS Office and willing to travel;
· A self-starter, willing to work flexible hours, able to meet deadline and work under pressure
If you have any interest in this position, please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks