Location: Other Regions, Shanghai, Hongkong & Singapore
DSA is currently hiring a Marketing Director to be located in our Shanghai / Hong Kong / Singapore office. This role will be responsible for cross Asia marketing activities and increasing the profile of the firm at a group level.
The Marketing Director will supervise on China, HK, Vietnam, India, Singapore and Indonesia in monitoring marketing activities and initiatives that increases the firm’s online and offline reach. The primary responsibility will manage local marketers in different regions to:
- Monitor local marketing channels like alliance, referral partners, chambers and consulates and leads generation through healthy partnerships in creating marketing leads
- Supervise local MKT to coordinate events (seminar & webinar) and quality marketing content and email campaigns, enlarge corporate knowledge library to bring traffic back to website from external, including for social media channels.
- Push local MKT to develop new media partnerships and sponsorships, publication distribution channels by promoting AB content inhouse
- Manage local MKTs including their key work performance, motivate team to achieve their goals, provide support if needed, allocate the resource within the organization.
- Improve the group internal information sharing by hosting various meetings and generating reports
Secondary functional areas include shanghai office team administration management, internal teams’ human resources work, and associate with managing editing director in finance payment and decision if the marketing director bases in Shanghai.
- Promote the firm’s thought leadership in the area of foreign direct investment;
- Supervise partnerships management by local MKTs in referral and alliance, chamber and consulate, syndication and media partners, monitor the activities with those partners including agreements, content sharing, co-host events, work groups and committees, free entry pass, other;
- Organize and host the monthly marketing meeting, collect the slides from local MKT for reporting the updates in events, partnerships, newsletters; Condense marketing performance and report to group partners;
- Lead in improving marketing corporate collaterals, promotion service flyers in coordination with service colleagues and design team
- Responsible for increasing the profile of the firm globally, focusing on markets in China, HK, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Europe, North America;
- Create marketing strategies with initiatives that increase awareness of the firm’s services in the business community and leads for business development in different local markets;
- Supervise local marketing products quality including events, newsletter, company news, website update, email campaigns with results and lead generation,
- Advise on improvements of digital and social media channels such as WeChat, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter;
- Coordination on further development of CRM system to meet company’s overall marketing objectives
- Recruit, train and manage full time in China, India and ASEAN related to marketing with their performance of routine tasks.
- Manage shanghai office expense payment, organize team building activities to improve internal culture, enhance team internal communications across different offices.
- Involve finance area in yearly department finance budget plan, company credit payment management, petty cash monitor, etc
Desired candidates have:
- 8+ years’ marketing experience in consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- The ability to work with teams and colleagues across the board
- Good communication, strong leadership, project management skill, business and marketing strategy knowledge
- Deep understanding of content marketing, and an interest in Asia’s legal, tax and business environment
- Strong initiative to lead new marketing campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Willingness to travel in the region
- Good in written and spoken English (prefer native)
- Study and/or work experience overseas a strong plus
- Preferred design management knowledge or experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Competitive salary and career advancement opportunities
- Being part of a well-known and expanding organization in Asia
- Practical experience for content marketing and partnership management
- Opportunities to join international conferences and events to learn market frontiers and build up professional network
- Experience working in an international team
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. If you have any further questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org