Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Regional Marketing Lead - Shanghai
Location: China, Shanghai
Market and Campaign Responsibilities:
- Organize an ongoing pipeline of campaigns for your assigned regions and business lines, which you run, in order to grow our brand awareness, readership/audiences, and leads generation;
- Promote DSA’s news, briefings and thought leadership in relation to foreign direct investment and operations in China leveraging various mediums, such as social media, email, events and others;
- Maintain a monthly pipeline of planned events and media, including organizing and moderating speaking events and short media productions for technical experts and advisory staff;
- Manage and grow Dezan Shira & Asia Briefing’s print and digital publications distribution channels in PRD-HK, including stock take management of all printed materials.
- Coordinate with design for the creation and distribution of effective marketing collateral, including e-newsletters, e-flyers, brochures, direct marketing, social posts, and case study materials;
- Act as first responder to media enquiries and help to coordinate interview requests across the firm.
- Provide regular campaign and monthly activity and performance reports;
- Actively and expansively liaise and collaborate with other DSA marketing, editorial, business development and business line professionals, on internal and external projects;
- Drive and expand partner engagements and follow-ups with chamber of commerce, trade organizations, embassy & consulates, service providers, and other relevant organizations in the region;
- Act as a DSA and Asia Briefing representative at business and community networking events, in order to build new business connections, create awareness and identify potential leads and partners;
- Make individual contributions to the development of potential leads, clients, partners and stakeholders;
- Maintain updated CRM records, for leads, audience / subscribers, events, attendees, partners, journalists and other contacts, including relationship communications and activities;
General Role Responsibilities
- Drive multiple tasks efficiently with strong time management to meet quality and timeline goals.
- Regularly share ideas, topics and suggestions between marketing, editorial and business teams, to help promote and align thought leadership with practical realities and local insights;
- Develop and maintain a business understanding DSA services; Keep abreast of DSA’s latest publications every day to continually enhance your knowledge;
- Contribute to DSA and Asia Briefing weekly and monthly marketing meetings;
- Assist with intern/ employee recruitment when required, intern supervision, as they assist on projects, routine tasks, and on marketing research;
- Assist with group marketing projects as required from time to time.
Who we are looking for:
- A solid understanding of content marketing, in terms of digital, events and direct marketing
- An interest and knowledge of one or more of our China business areas: market entry, legal, tax, finance, HR, payroll, IT;
- Skilled and comfortable with giving internal and external presentations which represent the firm, marketing and BD interests.
- Strong initiative to lead new marketing campaigns
- A track record of developing business and partner relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Willingness to travel in the region
- Works very effectively across cultures and with different teams;
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, media, or public relations within a B2B environment (within the professional services sector is desirable).
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field preferred
- Must currently be resident in the country of the open position, preferably in the city of hire.
- Native or Fluent Business English, with excellent communication skills; Other EU or Asia languages may be an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems; Other software knowledge is a plus.
DSA is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (Include: your availability start and end date; Confirm if you match “Who we are looking for” and “Minimum Requirements” and tell us why you’re interested in this position) to email@example.com.