Marketing & Operation Assistant (China)
Location: China, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Working Location: Beijing / Shanghai/Guangzhou / Shenzhen
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Length: 3-6 months
Language: English fluent. Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian, French encouraged.
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. The firm has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies with over 28 offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, and India. DSA primarily provides legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors.
The firm publishes business news and analysis through its subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), which produces articles and magazines for China, Vietnam, ASEAN, and India. The marketing intern will mainly assist the marketing of Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing services and products via offline marketing campaigns and partnership management.
- Assist with the marketing of Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing services and products
- Coordinate, develop and maintain relationships with partners and improve media relations
- Organize and coordinate marketing campaigns and activities, including but not limited to events, media sponsorships, multimedia and syndication
- Tracking and analysis of marketing efforts and strategies
- Improve publication distribution channels and database
- Keep abreast of the latest China regulatory issues
- Assisting internal HR and administrative projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Background in marketing / media / PR
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Detail oriented, possess strong communication and organizational skills and have an outgoing personality
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Understanding of China business environment
- Interest in China’s legal, tax and business environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, additional competence in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a strong plus
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), conversational Chinese encouraged.
- Fluent in German, Spanish, Italian, German and French is a strong plus.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China's labor law
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. Candidates should define preferred starting date (available period of internship) and current Chinese visa status. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org