Working at Dezan Shira & Associates is about growth. That means developing skills, making a difference, and achieving goals to help colleagues and clients reach new heights.
Marketing Associate at UK and Ireland Desk
Location: China, Shanghai
Location: Shanghai (other locations in Asian locations where DSA has offices can be also considered)
Full time position.
- Provide marketing support to UK & Ireland Desk team under the business development strategy in the UK & Ireland including ( but not limited) :
- Coordinate and maintain partner relationships independently and proactively identify new opportunities;
- The role will include direct communication with senior management at the partners through conference call or email communication;
- Track, maintain and analyze the deliverables under various marketing initiatives and define the approach for improvement;
- Research on the leading industries, associations and other networks in UK & Ireland market and proactively approach for marketing opportunities; and
- Lead and organize marketing campaigns and events in UK & Ireland.
- Compose marketing collaterals, promotional flyers and brochures in coordination with colleagues
- Promote the firm’s thought leadership in the area of foreign direct investment in Asia
- Attend local networking events and build up new business connections
- Assist with digital marketing support in terms of marketing content creation
- Manage distribution channels of Asia Briefing publications in UK & Ireland to improve readership and enlarge audience base
- Manage assistants as they assist with major projects and perform routine tasks,
Requirements to desired candidates:
- 1-2+ years’ experience in marketing, media, or public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or a related field
- Strong understanding of content and digital marketing,
- Experience in legal and tax business environment in Asia is not mandatory but ability to learn fast on the technical aspect of FDI in Asia as required for successful marketing;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written business English;
- Strong initiative to lead new marketing efforts independently, creative approach and result oriented;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
- Willingness to travel in the region;
- Native English speaker;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; other design software tools is a plus;
- Strong motivation for continuous learning and growing to Marketing Executive under UK & Ireland Desk to lead the entire direction in the future; and
- Ability to work with multinational team from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Competitive salary and career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to grow into Marketing Executive;
- Being part of a well-known and expanding organization in Asia
- Practical experience for managing and developing market strategy with frontiers and partners;
- Flexibility in conducting new campaigns and projects
- Experience working in highly motivated and engaged international team
For candidates who haven’t graduated from Chinese Universities, it is a must to have at least 2 years of experience for working visa in China.