Marketing Assistant, Spanish Desk
Location: China, Shanghai
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Providing assistance on the Spanish Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Spanish and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in Asia region and outbound direct investment (ODI) from China to Spanish-speaking countries.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Spanish.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Spanish Desk partners and clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Spanish Desk partners and potential Spanish Desk clients.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to the country where they will be hosted.
Providing assistance on the Marketing team:
Assist with the marketing of Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing services and products
- Coordinate, develop and maintain relationships with partners and improve media relations
- Organize and coordinate marketing campaigns and activities, including but not limited to events, media sponsorships, multimedia and syndication
- Tracking and analysis of marketing efforts and strategies
- Improve publication distribution channels and database
- Keep abreast of the latest China regulatory issues
- Assisting internal HR and administrative projects
If you have any interests in this position, please kindly send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com