International Business Advisory Assistant (Spanish Speaking)
Location: China, Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou/Dalian
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Type of internship: Spanish International Business Advisory
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Providing assistance on the Spanish Desk:
- Targeting potential Spanish clients with interest in the Asian market.
- Improving the company's Spanish social networks visibility.
- Write articles in Spanish on FDI for Asia Briefing.
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Assist the business development team in all aspects of client development and account management;
- Assist in organizing prospective clients meetings and documenting discussions;
- Prepare Power Point presentations, proposals, and engagement contracts for prospective clients;
- Conduct client development-related research projects;
- Attend client development events and serve as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates;
- Conceive and carry out individual research projects and produce well-written reports;
- Administrative tasks as needed from time to time.
Qualifications & skills required :
- Knowledge of or interest in foreign direct investment, tax, accounting and law in China or Vietnam;
- Strong English and Spanish writing and speaking skills;
- Fluency in Mandarin or other Asian languages highly desirable, but not required;
- Strong communication skills. Desire to meet and interact with Western businessmen;
- Proactive worker;
- Interest in China or Vietnam business and investment environment;
- ability to adapt to Chinese culture;
- Graduate university degree desirable, but not required.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China's labor law
What We Offer:
- Interns will be challenged on a regular basis to realize their full capabilities;
- Interns will be able to apply and improve on communication, time management and networking skills through projects and relevant events.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. Candidates should define preferred starting date ( available period of internship) and current Chinese visa status. Applications excluding this information may not be considered. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com