International Business Advisory Assistant, Spanish Desk
Location: China, Shanghai
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Providing assistance on the Spanish Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Spanish and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in Asia region and outbound direct investment (ODI) from China to Spanish-speaking countries.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Spanish.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Spanish Desk partners and clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Spanish Desk partners and potential Spanish Desk clients.
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to the country where they will be hosted.
Providing assistance on the International Business Advisory (IBA) team:
- Conducting client development–related research projects.
- Assisting the IBA team in all aspects of client development and account management.
- Assisting in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions.
- Preparing power point presentations and proposals for prospective clients.
- Attending client development events and serving as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associates.
- Others as required by the company.
If you have any interests in this position, please kindly send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com