International Business Advisory Assistant (Italian speaking)
Location: China, Shanghai/Guangzhou
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Locations: Shanghai/Guangzhou (China)
Type of internship: Italian International Business Advisory
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Key Responsibilities: Providing assistance on the Italian Desk:
- Conducting research on legal, tax and finance matters in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Writing articles in Italian and/or English related to foreign direct investment (FDI) in China and in the wider Asia region.
- Producing other forms of marketing content as required.
- Translating existing articles and existing marketing material from English into Italian.
- Assistance with the management of existing relationships with Italian Desk partners and Italian Desk clients.
- Assistance with the development of new relationships with potential Italian Desk partners and potential Italian Desk clients.
Providing assistance on the International Business Adviosry (IBA) team:
- Conducting client development–related research projects.
- Assisting the IBA team in all aspects of client development and account management.
- Assisting in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions.
- Preparing power point presentations, proposals and engagement contracts for prospective clients.
- Attending client development events and serving as a representative of Dezan Shira & Associate
Qualification & Skills required
- Strong English and Italian-language writing and speaking skills
- Communication skills, and desire to meet and interact with Western businessmen
- Knowledge of tax, accounting, law and foreign investment
- Business development and sales skills and experience
- Detail-oriented, sense of responsibility and commitment to a team
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Proactive worker that demonstrate initiative
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree, business or law major (desirable but not required)
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China's labor law
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. Candidates should define preferred starting date (available period of internship) and current Chinese visa status. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org