Global Business Development Assistant role (Shanghai) - UK and Ireland Desk
Location: China, Shanghai
Function: International Business Advisory
Role: Assistant (Intern)
5-6 months position opening for the Assistant role at Marketing department in Shanghai office. Starting date: March - May, 2019
This role includes diverse responsibilities of intensive learning on Foreign Direct Investment/business environment in Asia and supporting with various tasks to help with BD strategy for overseas markets. We are looking for passionate candidates who want to learn on business environment in emerging markets in Asia and self-driven to archive goals indicated by the supervisor. The program includes the following:
- Supporting business development team with strategic analysis of the business models and preparation of the data summary reports for the team;
- Developing procedures for implementation of the campaigns and business development/marketing activities in overseas markets;
- Working with managing and maintaining company organization systems;
- Becoming the part of the advisory team learning on FDI in Asia and helping with inquiries / projects;
- Researching methods of improvement to increase efficiency in handling information;
- Provide documentation support; and
- Carrying out administrative work.
- Experienced knowledge in MS Office, particularly strong knowledge of math, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent English language skills
- Motivated and passion about business environment in Asia and China in particular
- Ability to contribute within a multicultural team and collaborate with other teams among DSA Asia offices;
- Comfortable in new environments
- Chinese skills and experience preferred ( not mandatory)
- Western business attire required
- Take initiative for finding creative approaches and result oriented
- Responsible to follow and complete tasks independently with support from the supervisor
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China's labor law
Gain experience in developing client relationships with other organizations in the international business sphere in Asia
Only candidates with student visa with Chinese university that entails onsite internship shall be considered for this role. The application should include the following information:
- Cover Letter in English
- Available period for the internship and starting date
- Confirmation that you hold a student visa with Chinese university and date of visa expiration.
Candidates who fail to provide above items shall not be considered for the internship program.
Due to the large number of the applicants, although all applications are reviewed, we may not be able to send personal emails to every candidate and will contact the candidates that qualify for the interview.
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. For further questions, please contact Maria.Kotova@dezshira.com