Associate/Senior Associate, Business Advisory Services
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Function: Business Advisory Services
Being responsible for supporting and facilitating foreign direct investment into Indonesia, along with building and maintaining local partner relations.
: Jakarta, Indonesia
: Business Advisory Services
- Conducting legal research in various industries relevant to foreign investment in Indonesia;
- Advising on Foreign Direct Investment structures from the legal perspective;
- Dealing with incorporation, alteration and de-registration of Foreign Invested Enterprises (e.g. RO, PT PMA, JV etc.);
- Liaison with governmental authorities to understand local policy and practice;
- Provide FDI related advisory services (e.g. labor issues, contract issues etc);
- Review of investment related contracts, provide legal advisory on projects and transactions, and legal due diligence related work;
- Other legal and tax consulting related work as assigned;
- Leading firm’s marketing and business development efforts for the country together with colleagues
- Solid legal knowledge on corporate laws and foreign investment related legislations;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia;
- Professional attitude and good team player;
- Self-starter and willing to work independently to liaise with clients and solve problems;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in practical tax and accounting matters for Foreign Invested Enterprises in Indonesia;
- A passion for business development and proactive client engagement an absolute must.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in business, law, accounting, finance or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in FDI, preferably working experience in law firm, accountancy, or consulting firm;
- Business development managerial experience high preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your English CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com