We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate/Senior Associate (depending on level of experience) in our Shenzhen, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi or Delhi offices.
Are you passionate about using data and technology to increase lead generation? If you also have knowledge of CRM systems, Google Analytics and SEO best practices as well as a genuine interest in digital marketing, you have a good chance of being the person we are looking for.
• Development and maintenance of Dezan Shira’s & Asia Briefing’s digital channels (websites, email, social media), including online content distribution strategies, digital infrastructure, search engine optimization (SEO) and data/analytics
• Designing, creating and implementing email campaigns for company-wide marketing initiatives
• Management of company-wide social media networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and WeChat, using programs such as HootSuite and Audiense.
• Creation, editing and promoting of Dezan Shira/Asia Briefing multimedia content
• Maintaining the company-wide email database
• Providing digital support for miscellaneous DSA/AB projects, partnerships and initiatives
• Project managing website development projects
• Provide marketing perspective to system integration projects (CRM/ERP/Marketing Automation)
Qualifications and Skills
• 1+ years’ (Associate level) or 3+ years (Senior Associate level) experience in digital marketing or project management (web development, system integration)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or other relevant field
• A real passion for digital media and digital marketing
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO (Google, Bing)
• Understanding of at least one CRM system (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, SageCRM, Oracle On Demand, Salesforce etc.)
• Previous experience working with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, ActiveDemand)
• Previous experience on successfully running email marketing campaigns, ability to design and troubleshoot email templates is a strong plus
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics, ability to make data-based decisions
• Good understanding of Asian business knowledge, and an interest in legal, tax and business environments
• Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com
Other openings in Other-regions: