Assistant, Opportunity Coordination & Research
Location: China, Dalian
Role: Assistant (Intern)
Job Title: Assistant, Opportunity Coordination & Research
Department: DSA Marketing
Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Dalian, China
This key person will play a role in the Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) with opportunity information relating to our professional services projects, in the markets we serve, driving responsiveness for clients and insights for the firm. This is an entry level position with an opportunity for advancement in marketing or a DSA technical disciplines.
Market Research & Coordination:
- Research company information online, to complete the opportunities profiles.
- Performing company online research and communications for campaigns;
- Assist with research information consolidation, classification, analysis and segmentation.
- Sort out piles of information to generate complete report of opportunity campaigns need.
- Assist with tracking opportunities internally by diligently, updating the maintain list once new opportunity is reached and responded, follow up with DSA specialists, mark stage record to keep list up-to-date
- Ensure opportunity list accurate and with appropriate outcome in a timely manner;
Information, Reporting and other Responsibilities:
- Assist with communicate with DSA offices across Asia to collect regular reports for collation;
- Assist with providing professionally formatted, accurate campaign and opportunity reports on time.
- Input accurate opportunity and client information in company CRM systems
- Keep abreast of DSA's latest publications every day, to continually enhance your knowledge;
- Eager to learn and develop an understanding DSA's services which relate to foreign investment, legal, tax, and accounting;
Educational background and technical knowledge:
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, plus strong Microsoft office suite (Powerpoint and Word),
- Previous internship or experience with CRM and ERP software is a strong plus
· Strong English writing and speaking skills; Other languages are a plus.
- Accurate, diligent to work
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Interest in the Asia business and investment environment
- Consciously accomplish the assigned multi-task, with quality improved and minimize supervision, under deadline.
- Works very effectively within (and enjoys) diverse multicultural and multi-linguistic teams;
Location, Start Date, and Salary:
- Currently a resident in the country of hire: China Dalian or expect internship in Dalian.
- Starting date: pending, duration 6 months
- Salary negotiable depending on working experience and educational background
If you are interested in this position, please login and apply below. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org